Huddersfield New Build Air Tightness Test, BS4142 Noise Assessments, Building Sound Insulation Testing
Air Tightness Testing Nationwide
We test anywhere in England or Wales
ATTMA registration means we can test all types of buildings including;
- Residential houses
- Flats and Offices
- Care homes
- Warehouses, Shops and Club Houses
- Shops, Leisure Centers and other commercial buildings.
We have tested hundreds properties providing free advice to help you get the best result first time. We provide a quick response when time is important.
We have tested properties for private developers who have built a single dwelling to builders and companies who have developed estates. Call now to book your test.
This will be to satisfy the requirements of Part L of the approved building regulations. We are ATTMA registered which means we are authorised to test properties and issue certificates for air tightness purposes.
- Free initial visual site inspection upon arrival, we will let you know of any holes or areas of air leakage that we observe. This will allow you to make improvements to help you pass first time.
- If the property doesnt pass first time, we will power the fan up and identify where the holes in the property are. We will give you time to fill the holes. As long as you fill the holes as part of the same site visit, we will retest the property for no additional charge.
- All our costs include all fees and certification, there are no hidden extras and best yet NO VAT on top.
You can fill holes with expanding foam, silicon or decorators calk. Sometimes its small things like calking the top of the skirting boards that makes the difference between a pass and a fail. if you have any questions, just call and ask.
Acoustic Design and Testing Nationwide
You may need a building sound test inorder to satisfty part E of the approved building documents. This is normally for semi-detached dwellings and flats. In addition, depending on whether there are dwellings underneath or above the property, you may need impact as well as air bourne sound tests. We provided both building sound tests and certification.
BS4142 Noise Assessments From just £495 (No VAT)
Some of the Noise Assessments we have done include;
- New crane installation at GCL, Luton
- PPG 24 noise assessment, Bristol
- New air conditioning unit noise assessment to a private residence in Watford
Your local authority may request a noise survey if you have installed new equipment or are planning to and there is a concern about the noise generated by the new machinery. We BS4142 noise assessment surveys to satisfy local aurthority requests.
CALL US NOW
You will need SAP calculations to satisfy building control and private inspection bodies. The SAP provides an energy performance certificate and demonstrates that thebuilding meets energy efficiency criteria set by the government.