We Provide New Build Air Tightness Testing through out Wokingham
New Build Air Test
New build air test
building air test
commercial air tightness testing
air tightness testing
Covering all of England & Wales
- London: 0203 542 8883
- Manchester: 0161 914 8764
- Leeds: 0113 457 3566
Air Tightness Testing Nationwide
We test anywhere in England or Wales
Our service is accrediited so that you can have confidence in knowing that the certificates we issue will be accepted by building control, private inspectors and architects.
ATTMA registration means we can test all types of buildings including;
- Residential houses
- Flats and Offices
- Care homes
- Warehouses, Shops and Club Houses
- Shops, Leisure Centers and other commercial buildings.
We have tested hundreds properties providing free advice to help you get the best result first time. We provide a quick response when time is important.
We have tested properties for private developers who have built a single dwelling to builders and companies who have developed estates. Call now to book your test.
This will be to satisfy the requirements of Part L of the approved building regulations. We are ATTMA registered which means we are authorised to test properties and issue certificates for air tightness purposes.
- Free initial visual site inspection upon arrival, we will let you know of any holes or areas of air leakage that we observe. This will allow you to make improvements to help you pass first time.
- If the property doesnt pass first time, we will power the fan up and identify where the holes in the property are. We will give you time to fill the holes. As long as you fill the holes as part of the same site visit, we will retest the property for no additional charge.
- All our costs include all fees and certification, there are no hidden extras and best yet NO VAT on top.
You can fill holes with expanding foam, silicon or decorators calk. Sometimes its small things like calking the top of the skirting boards that makes the difference between a pass and a fail. if you have any questions, just call and ask.